vendredi 4 mai 2012

Mes films préférés

Hello everyone. Apologies for my lengthy absence from the blogosphere. Here are my excuses: firstly, my mother was ill, then I was ill, then we had the Easter hols and since then, for some reason, it's taken me a while to 'get back into it'. So hurrah! I'm back in the saddle, with weekly support (hopefully) for your lessons. 

Over the last two weeks, we have been talking about films we have enjoyed.

La Grande Évasion

un film d'aventure et passionant = an exciting adventure film
la deuxième guerre mondiale = second world war
s'évader = to escape
creuser = to dig
tuer = to kill

The Full Monty - Le Grand Jeu
 (This was the title, when it first came out in France)

une comédie = comedy
une comédie noire = black comedy
être au chômage = to be unemployed
faire semblant = to pretend (e.g. Il fait semblant de travailler)
l'amitié = friendship

  Minuit à Paris
Notice the background to the poster (l'affiche) is 'La Nuit Étoilée de Vincent Van Gogh

realisé par Woody Allen = directed by Woody Allen
un roman = novel
romancier (ère) = novelist





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire